Updated: May 15
If you're a female, you've probably experienced menstrual cramps at some point in your life. Some months are good, some months are ok, and some months are just plain horrible! So, it's really great to know "there's an oil for that!" Below I'll dive into some helpful oils that will provide relief, comfort or maybe even make it go away all together!
Essential Oils for Menstrual Cramps (PMS)
Clary Calm- Women's Monthly Blend
Life Long Vitality Pack
Here's my top 3 essential oils for PMS or when you need some extra support on "those days".
Clary Calm Blend- Women's Monthly Blend
1. Hormone Balancing- Apply to the back of neck, abdomen, or bottoms of feet.
2. Heavy Periods, PMS, Cramps- Apply to abdomen or bottoms of feet.
3. Mood Swings- Apply to abdomen, back of neck, chest, and or bottoms of feet.
4. Sex Drive and Low Libido- Apply to abdomen
Main Ingredients- Clary sage, lavender, bergamot, roman chamomile, yang slang, cedar wood, fennel, geranium, carrot, palmarosa, vitex
Clary Sage- Balancing and feminine
1. Endometriosis- Apply diluted to chest or take in a capsule to regulate estrogen.
2. PMS & Menopause- Take in a capsule or apply on abdomen and bottoms of feet.
3. Emotional Balance- Use aromatically and topically to feel more enlightened.
4. Postpartum Depression & Anxiety- Inhale/diffuse or apply to the heart area and bottoms of feet.
Peppermint- Adaptive and cooling
1. Headaches & Migraines- Apply to temples, above ears, and back of neck.
2. Asthma & Sinusitis- Apply to chest and back or bottoms of feet.
3. Gastritis & Digestive Discomfort- Take in a capsule, in water or apply or abdomen.
4. Emotional Balance- Use aromatically and topically to feel invigorated.
5. Alertness & Energy- Inhale or apply under nose of back of neck.